Many LifeRing resources for convenors are available online. For example:
- Sample copies of the brochures as PDF files
- Convenor’s handbook How Was Your Week.PDF
- Look at these chapters, namely:
- A sample Meeting Charter
- Meeting Opening Statement
- Meeting Signup Sheet
- Sample LifeRing flyers to advertise new meetings (see below).
- Directional signs and door signs for your meeting needs (see below).
- Download LifeRing Stationary .
- LifeRing Logo Artwork (see below).
- Crisis Resources List for Convenors. Download PDF
- One final resource you can take advantage of is the “liferingconvenor” Yahoo email group. This is a place where new and experienced conveners can get together and discuss the convening experience. Questions can be asked, problems and challenges discussed, and possible solutions and best practices exchanged. Sign up at http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/liferingconvenor/info. You can set the group to send you individual emails, digests of daily emails, or to receive only important notification emails so that you can log in and check for messages at your leisure. Contact Craig W. firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Important LifeRing documents:
- California corporate charter
- IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter and confirmation letter
- Current Bylaws
- Typical Certificate of Insurance 2013
Flyers – please click on the link (either PDF or MS Word Document)
Prefabricated basic flyers that can be customized as needed. These PDF and Word documents have an area to fill in with additional information.
Door Signs – please click on the link (either PDF or MS Word Document)
Directional signs and door signs. Click on the images to download. These PDF and Word documents have an area to fill in with additional information.
The 2012 Board-approved LifeRing graphic logo
The logos are registered trademarks/servicemarks of LifeRing Inc. Their use is under license from LifeRing Inc. and is subject to revocation for misuse. Logos may not be used decoratively (as a pattern) or functionally (as website buttons). If in doubt about proper usage, consult the LifeRing Service Center