Book, Pamphlets, and Meeting Money Information
Displaying of books and pamphlets at In-Person LifeRing meetings
All Convenors are urged to have at least one copy of each title displayed at your meeting and the "Welcome to LifeRing" brochure available for distribution. Please review the instructions below and order as funds become available. This will help LifeRing thrive and grow as an organization. If you are starting a new in-person meeting, please see Starter Kits.
Book and Pamphlets Pricing to Convenors
We can offer to Convenors book pricing that is $5.00 off the retail cost. LifeRing will also pay for shipping costs and taxes. This is a service provided to convenors only.
LifeRing Books - Retail Pricing:
- Recovery by Choice, A Workbook - $25.00, Offers a structured approach for the recovering person to build an abstinence-based “Personal Recovery Program (PRP)”.
- Empowering Your Sober Self - $20.00, Presents an overview of the LifeRing philosophy and methodology.
- Humanly Possible - $15.00, A collection of stories from people who have used a secular strategy to recover from substance addiction.
- How Was Your Week - $15.00, A manual for convenors outlining the needed information and best practices for convening a LifeRing meeting.
- Free shipping in the US
The other items that can be purchased are:
- "Empowering Your Sober Self" (EYSS) pamphlet - Each pamphlet pack (50 count) is $10.00
- A LifeRing rubber stamp for stamping attendance slips. $25.00 ea.
- Free shipping in the US.
View and download LifeRing brochures here
Convenors: email email@example.com to place an order. Along with this order, please include an email address, shipping address, contact name, and phone number. An invoice will be generated and sent to your email address along with a payment link**. Once paid for, your order will be processed and shipped the next business day.
**Note: If prepay of your invoice is not possible because of financial hardship you can pay for it in one of these three ways:
- set up a payment plan (interest-free).
- sell your books on consignment (to be paid for only when they are sold at your meeting).
- Ask for financial relief.
Please include one of these alternate payment methods in your email order if you do not want to prepay for your order. The payment method will be reflected on your invoice.
Meeting Money for in-person meetings
If you “pass the hat”, this meeting money can be sent to the Service Center using the payment methods here.