Verification of Attendance for an Online Meeting
Requests MUST be submitted within 2 weeks of the meeting you attended, any older requests need to be made through the email@example.com with additional information including the name of the convenor and Zoom meeting ID.
The convenor (the host in charge of the meeting) will post a meeting verification link at the end of the meeting (about 5 to 10 minutes before the meeting ends) in Zoom Chat. If the convenor forgets to post the link, please remind the convenor before the meeting is over.
If the convenor did not post a verification link or you do not have access to Zoom chat, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your screen name, the convenor's name, the day, and the time of the meeting in question. The meeting verification link will be sent to the recipient's email address.
Fill out the form (It has four questions and a check box), then click on the “Submit” button.
- Please do not enter your birthdate in the “The Date of the Meeting Attended” box
- Please submit requests as soon as possible after the close of the meeting you have attended in the "Date of The Meeting Attended" box
- A “Meeting Attendance Verification” letter stating that you attended the meeting in question will be sent to the email address you provided in the form.
Please allow 24 - 36 business hours for the meeting verification email to be sent to your inbox.
A couple of things to check if you have not gotten the verification email in your inbox 24 - 36 business hours after submittal.
- Check and make sure the meeting verification email is not in your spam/junk folder
- Check and make sure you used the right email address for yourself
For any queries about meetings and verifications please contact email@example.com
Meeting Attendance Verifications are only sent for attending one of the scheduled online meetings, we cannot issue verification for time spent in the 24-hour Chat Room outside of scheduled Chat Meetings.