Conveners - Contact Information for the Regional Representative in your area
- For In-Person Meetings in California Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For In-Person Meetings in Colorado Contact: Kathleen Gargan, email@example.com
- For In-Person Meetings in a state other than California or Colorado Contact: Lisa Swing-Corney, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For In-Person International Meetings (outside the US) Contact: email@example.com
- For Online Meetings Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- US Regional Rep Map for In-person Meetings
The primary function of the RR is to act as a communications conduit between the LifeRing Organization on one hand and the convenors within a region on the other. These are some of the tasks performed by regional representatives.
Provide information and support for the formation of new meetings
Maintain contact with and provide support and info to existing meetings
Perform various administrative tasks such as maintaining meeting databases and posted schedules and issuing new meeting charters
Facilitate speaker, literature, and other treatment provider requests in areas with an in-person presence