Regional Representatives Contact Information
In-Person Meetings Representatives:
- California In-Person Meetings: Robert Stump | email@example.com
- Colorado In-Person Meetings: Kathleen Gargan | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional US States: Lisa Swing-Corney | email@example.com
- International Meetings: Lisa Swing-Corney | firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Meetings Representative:
- All Online Meetings: Robert Stump | email@example.com.
For Convenor, Co-Convenor and other meeting support sign-up forms, please see Meeting Support Roles.
The primary function of the RR is to act as a communications conduit between the LifeRing Organization on one hand and the convenors within a region on the other. These are some of the tasks performed by regional representatives.
Provide information and support for the formation of new meetings
Maintain contact with and provide support and info to existing meetings
Perform various administrative tasks such as maintaining meeting databases and posted schedules and issuing new meeting charters
Facilitate speaker, literature, and other treatment provider requests in areas with an in-person presence