There are times when you need more than a recovery meeting. We urge you call or visit one of these crisis resources for help.
- Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: Dial "988"
- Emergency Lifeline: Dial or Text "911"
- Crisis Text Line: Text "Home" to 741741
- Suicide Prevention
- SAMHSA's National Helpline 800-662-HELP | 800-662-4357
- NAMI HelpLine | National Alliance on Mental Illness: 800-950-NAMI | 800-950-6264
- Suicide Hotlines - Suicide Stop | International Help Center
- Veterans Crisis Line
Mental Health and Substance Use Resources for People of Color
Live Another Day
Extensive information on mental health and substance use resources for People of Color. Their mission is equal access to life-saving resources.
Mental Health and Substance Use Resources specifically for the AAPI (American Asian and Pacific Islander) community
An excellent resource that features abundant information including mental health and substance use resources specifically for the AAPI (American Asian and Pacific Islander) community.
Postpartum Support International
800-944-4773 | Text 503-894-9453
To find local resources and current information to help support perinatal mental health.
The trans-led organization provides community connection, resources, and support for transgender people to survive.
The Trevor Project
Provides non-judgmental crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to LGBTQ+ Youth under 25 years old.
A place where men can go to get help for any sort of mental health or crisis without being criticized. The site uses humor to cut through stigma to address tough issues.