Calling All LifeRing Video Stars!
Do you have something to say about your LifeRing experience?
We’d like to include your LifeRing Community video clip during our 2021 Annual Meeting on Saturday, June 5th.
Your video should:
- highlight your experience(s) as a member of the LifeRing Community
- star you and/or anyone in your family and friends support team
- feature your awesome charisma!
- Introduce yourself: Name, location, years of LifeRing involvement.
- How has recovery changed your life?
- What does LifeRing mean to you?
- What role does LifeRing play in your recovery?
- Limit to no more than 2 minutes (30 seconds to 1 minute is ideal)
- Record on your smartphone or video camera
- Supportive of the LifeRing Three-S Platform
Deadline for your entry is Saturday, May 15th.
Videos should be sent to our 2021 Annual Meeting Video GDrive or compressed and sent to our suggestion box email address for consideration. Videos submitted may be exclusively used during the 2021 LifeRing Annual Meeting. Due to time constraints, we may not be able to include all videos submitted and we may have to edit if necessary.
We greatly appreciate your contribution to this project!
When pregnant I began Lifering cuz I was unable to stop using. Our group was amazing. My son would cone with my husband and I and he’d sit, not always quiet, thru our circles shares.
“What have we done for our recovery last week and what we plan on doing g for our recovery next week “ was a format that was easy and fast paced. As my son grew he’d crawl thru the chairs and within the circle of members who had total tolerance for our presence. Acceptance. Grace. We were known as “The Recovery Family” @ Kaiser’s “rooms” during treatment. Ty.
Thank you for sharing your fantastic memory, Cindee! It’s great to hear stories about how LifeRing impacted members lives and the lives of their loved ones. I’m glad you and your family are part of the LifeRing Community.
Great idea. Fun to see a diverse motley crew of LifeRingers.
Will the videos be used for any other purpose? E.g. on the website or social media?
Great question, Steve. We may, but not without securing approval from the video artist first. Looking forward to seeing your video!